<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9127932783172259386?origin\x3dhttp://muachi-zixuan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Goodbye PERDANA!
8.3.08
Just now I sent my perdana off with my own eyes...Quite sad and I felt so unbear to let it go with other people..After all we had been together for about 10 years since my youngest brother was being bear ,passed through all weal and woe and now it is leaving.................sobz sobz...

Actually I just got closer with it recently as it is my companion that always by my side to help me polish my driving skills. It has always been kind to us and I shall use blue font colour as a remembrance of it-my blue perdana.

"Take care!" is the only thing I can say.

Take care in whatever journey it will undertake...

I shall miss u....perdana.

streetside
tagboard, cbox?

profile
bold/strong italics underline
Profile. "I like cookies" would do nicely.
blogskins
deviantart
icons
joint bs

links
link link link link link link

past
一月 2008
二月 2008
三月 2008
八月 2008

credits
anxiety
missm moargh missm swimchick sealedcards